Dj Bettencourt is the New Hampshire Insurance Department’s Deputy Commissioner. This on top of the fact that he also serves as a public servant being the majority leader (2010-2012) and member (2004-2012) of the NH House of Representatives member.
Previously, he served on the Economic Development Action Committee in Salem. Currently, he’s part of Salem’s Budget Committee and Charter Commission. He also has from UNH School of Law a Juris Doctrite for good measure.
The Deputy Commissioner at New Hampshire Insurance Department
• Experienced Policy Advisor: D.J. Bettencourt is a worthwhile head of departments and public servant because he has a storied history of working in government administration. He showcases skills in policy analysis, negotiation, coalitions, grassroots organization, and management at large.
• A Veteran Public Servant for the NH Community: D.J. has served the New Hampshire community for quite a number of years as a lifelong Salem resident. His resume speaks for itself—majority leader (2010-2012) and member (2004-2012) of the NH House of Representatives as well as NH Insurance Department Deputy Commissioner for 2 years.
• A Social Services Expert and Trustworthy Public Servant: He’s a strong community service and social services professional. This means that when it comes to public service, he’s one of the best in New Hampshire, such that his town in Salem also depends on him.
• A Transparent Type of Service: Dj Bettencourt runs a blog that showcases all sorts of press releases and public relations announcements for the organizations in his stead, such as the Salem’s Budget Committee and Charter Commission and New Hampshire Insurance Department.
• Consumer Advisories and Notices: For instance, recently, the New Hampshire Insurance Department released a Granite Staters consumer advisory in regards to Medicaid Redetermination and Alternative Coverage Options. This is info that impacted Granite Staters should appreciate.
• He Knows All About Salem, New Hampshire: You can also consult with him and his blog when it comes to visiting Salem, New Hampshire. His website contains info on the small town he calls home, such as the fact that it serves as home of the WAVE Pool and Canobie Lake Park as well as a prime location for access to Boston.